Sweet Talk…About Cookies!
They’re sweet and delicious and have endured through the ages. Cookies – in all their many varieties – continue to be a classic comfort food for people of all ages. Why? Because they have the power to calm, soothe, and create lots of happy moments!
Cookies have developed a reputation for all things good, as evidenced by these wise and witty sayings:
1. “A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.”
– Barbara Johnson, writer
2. “Cookies are made of butter and love.”
– Norwegian Proverb
3. “If you can’t change the world with cookies, how can you change the world?”
– Pat Murphy, author
4. “When You’re Down and Feeling Worse, Keep a Cookie in Your Purse.”
– Anonymous, but whoever they are, we agree with them.
5. “Life is short, eat cookies for breakfast.”
– Another wise insight from Anonymous.
6. “Today me will live in the moment, unless it’s unpleasant, in which case me will eat a cookie.”
– Cookie Monster
At the Crinkled Shop, crinkle cookies reign supreme — soft and fudgy on the inside with just the right amount of crunch on the outside with an outside layer of powdered sugar. Choose from a variety of flavors including chocolate, pistachio, coffee, red velvet and lemon. They make a great gift and there’s free shipping on orders over $75. For more information, give us a call today.